Monday, June 10, 2013

And So it Begins

Hello,
I'm a strange and unusual person so I thought it would be fun to review strange and unusual seltzer waters. Thats right just what you have been waiting for your whole life a random persons opinions on flavored seltzer! But, really there are some weird ones out there and I'm willing to try them. So if you are reading this right now and you know of some really freaky or unusual flavors be sure leave a comment!! I'm keeping it safe here with my choice of strange oral consumables (going with the sugarless bubbly strangeness I know and love) because you never know what's out there (like none of the readers ever noticed that "Steve Don't Eat It!" ended abruptly after the tree fungus post- well damn it I did). So any way, here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment